If you've purchased through our EU Site and need to return something from your order, this article is for you!
You may initiate your return by clicking 'Start Your Return Here' at the end of this article!
If you received an incorrect item, did not receive an item, or your item is damaged in any way please submit a ticket to our Support Team here.
- For the rest of 2020, we will be extending our Returns Window from 30-days to 45-days, from the date your order is delivered to you! For more information visit our updates here.
- Items must be unwashed and not put through a dryer.
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial.
- Items covered in animal/human hair are subject to denial.
- Items with strong odors or smell like smoke, cologne, detergent, etc will not be accepted
- Items with markings or other stains (such as deodorant) will not be accepted.
- We cannot accept any underwear or socks for hygiene reasons.
- Whether worn or unworn any undergarments are final sale products and cannot be returned (includes both exchanges and refunds).
- Swimwear can be returned, if the original liner is still attached. If the liner is not attached or removed at all we cannot accept any returns (both refunds and exchanges) for these pieces due to hygiene reasons.
- Some of our items do not come with tags so please do not be alarmed, however, if tags were attached when you received the item please keep them attached.
- If you are returning your entire order please note that the original shipping costs are not refunded.
- If your return is denied, then it will be sent back to you within 3-5 business days of you being notified via email.
Can sale items be returned?
- Items marked as final sale are eligible for return up to 14 days once delivered to you.
- After 14 days have passed the item is final sale and no longer eligible to return.
- This includes both returning items for an exchange or returning items for a refund.
- Items discounted 30% and under are welcome to be returned for an exchange or refund.
- Underwear and socks are ineligible for returns. Due to hygienic reasons, these items are always marked as final sale.