- We have a 90-day Warranty for all items on our site! The warranty begins once your package has been delivered to you. This policy was made effective on April 16, 2022.
- Items deemed defective by the manufacturer or damaged within the the policy timeframe are covered.
- In the unlikely event that you've received an incorrect item, are missing an item from your order, or an item is damaged in any way, please submit a ticket to our Support Team!
- Failure to communicate any damaged or defective items to our Support Team will lead to your item being subject to our Returns Policy along with any costs that may be associated with a denied return.
What is deemed defective or damaged?
- We are eager to stand behind the quality of our pieces. If you experience any of the following issues, they may be covered under our warranty policy:
- Logo/Label issues
- Manufacturing Errors
- Missing features
- Other one of a kind instances as deemed by our support team.
- Dye Process Disclaimer
- All of our pieces undergo a dip dyeing process to gain the Alphalete exclusive color palettes that are selected for each launch. The various dyes may slightly alter the fit or feel of the material. This may also impact the compression or stretch of the fabric as well. Therefore, items of the same style may slightly vary between colors.
- Color Variations: Please keep in mind that some product descriptions may share possible variations. The combination of pigments used to create each color may also alter the color of the item in different styles of lighting. Different items in the same color may also vary in shades as the dye may show differently in various fabrics (i.e. a seamless legging with a bra from a different collection).
- Although we do our best to display each item in the most accurate color, items displayed in studio lighting may slightly vary from indoor lighting or natural lighting. We are not responsible for any misconceptions caused by customizations in the color display of the devices used to browse our site.
- Sheerness and Care Guide
- Sheerness: Please note that some pieces may include sheerness at full stretch in the description. We do not consider sheerness to be a defect, so please be sure to return any unwanted items due to sheerness within the returns timeframe.
- Care Guide: Each Product page lists the care guide for the item. Failure to follow the care guide may void the Warranty Policy.
Are sale items covered under the Warranty Policy?
Items purchased from the Alphalete Athletics Sites directly are covered under our 90 day Warranty Policy. We are proud to stand behind the quality of our pieces, including any discounts or final sale pieces. Please note that items discounted at 30% or more are considered final sale and ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Was this article helpful?
166 out of 261 found this helpful